134 Anzac Avenue Collaroy Plateau 2097 NSW
SOLD BY JO MORRISON
This north facing, beautifully presented single-storey home is ready to move in or further capitalise by extending up for both added floorspace and value, with the potential for superb coastal and ocean views (subject to council approval). Tightly-held for 25 years and updated where it counts, it is set on low maintenance level gardens featuring an elevated all-weather deck and landscaped lawns at the rear. The home is equally suitable for young families or downsizers and quietly located within comfortable distance of shops, parks, schools, transport and beaches.
- Rendered brick and tile home with flowing interiors full of sunlight
- Entry sunroom with vaulted ceiling, combined living and dining area
- Modern gas kitchen opens to rear deck for all-weather entertaining
- Deck overlooks an enclosed level garden perfect for kids and pets
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe, near new ensuite and deck access
- Full main bathroom, powder room/laundry, polished hardwood floors
- Double carport with pull-down attic ladder to roof storage space
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Collaroy Plateau, NSW 2097 priced between $1,100,000 and $2,000,000