13/36 Osborne Road Manly NSW 2095
Beachside Retreat Moments To The Beach13/36 Osborne Road, Manly
Relax and enjoy Manly' s endless summer lifestyle in this 145.8 sqm approx. three bedroom apartment, positioned on the second floor of the landmark 'Bridgedeck' security complex. It's set back from the street amid lush garden surrounds, presents a low maintenance option for young families, professionals and downsizers alike.
The well laid interiors feature an open plan living area, with a defined lounge and dining spaces, which extends out through sliding glass doors, affording superb cross-flow breeze. The apartment is cool in the summer and warm in the winter and filled with light. A wrap around all-weather balcony, captures pleasant district [or should you say tree top views] outlooks and harbor glimpses, perfect for relaxing and entertaining. The modern CeasarStone finished kitchen has a breakfast bar, European appliances and generous storage space.
Three well scaled bedrooms are set away from the social spaces, two with built-ins including the master with ensuite and its own private balcony. The bright main bathroom is fitted with a bath and shower, both bathrooms enjoy underfloor heating, plus a large internal laundry is equipped with a Bosch washer.
Accessed via Wood Street, the parking comprises of a secure parking space in the basement carpark, plus there is a storage cage and ample visitor parking.
Its premier Eastern Hill position is a short stroll to city ferries, Little Manly Beach and Manly's vibrant surf and cafe culture.
- Immaculate security complex with manicured park-like gardens and lift access
- Generous open plan living with a defined lounge and dining area flows outdoors
- Covered wraparound entertainers balcony with district views and harbor glimpses
- Stylish CaesarStone kitchen with breakfast bar and stainless steel European appliances
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms, two with built-ins, master has ensuite and balcony
- Full main bathroom, quality wool carpet throughout, freshly painted interiors, internal laundry
- Both bathrooms enjoy underfloor heating
- Secure car space in the basement carpark, ample on site visitor parking spaces
- Dual street access from Wood street, discreet entrance set right back from the street
- Absolutely nothing to spend, is perfectly prepared for your immediate enjoyment
- Home/investment in surfside locale moments to water's edge and Manly Corso
- Ben Bugden, a local Manly Photographer has original works displayed throughout
To view this property, contact Angus White T: 0425 277 221 or see viewing times advertised.
Strata $1,650 pq
Water $ 171 pq
Council $ 368 pq
- Wed, 21st Feb 11:00AM – 11:30AM +
- Sat, 24th Feb 11:00AM – 11:30AM +
- Wed, 28th Feb 11:00AM – 11:30AM +
- Sat, 3rd Mar 11:00AM – 11:30AM +
- Wed, 7th Mar 11:00AM – 11:30AM +
- Sat, 10th Mar 11:00AM – 11:30AM +
- Sat, 10th Mar11:30AM+
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?