132 Tanderra Way Karana Downs QLD 4306
Tranquil Convenient Location132 Tanderra Way, Karana Downs
This is a unique offering boasting the following features:
- Well established native, fruit and nut trees.
- Large dam with potential irrigation setup for hobby farming.
- Extensive paved verandah and outdoor entertainment area.
- Large pool in landscaped setting.
- Four large bedrooms with built-ins/wardrobe space.
- Two new bathrooms with luxury fittings.
- Large contemporary kitchen with black granite benchtops, overlooking the tropical pool, entertainment area and native landscape.
- Seamless flow from the kitchen, lounge and living room combined with raked ceilings.
- Open copper fireplace with a brick chimney.
- Ample space for house additions.
Time to relax and enjoy the sounds and sights of the native wildlife such as the White Heron, King Red Parrots, Green Tree Frogs and the list goes on.
Enjoy the surrounds of the Kookaburra Parklands, Colleges Crossing and the Karana Downs Golf Club. Reach the Brisbane CBD within 40minutes via car. We invite you to experience family living in a home you will love.
- Sat, 16th Nov 12:00PM – 12:30PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?