132 Illoura Place Cooroibah QLD 4565
Queenslander on 4.9 acres!132 Illoura Place, Cooroibah
This charming Queenslander sits gently on a slightly sloping useable 4.9 acres and is not to be missed.
The home has been restored to her former glory and enjoys an elevated position overlooking the useable 4.9 acres, whether it be horses or cattle there's no better way to wake up than to sit on your veranda every morning enjoying a cup of coffee and admire your animals or simply enjoy the outlook.
The home has three good sized bedrooms, with the master featuring a walk-in robe and ensuite that has been recently updated. The open plan kitchen, living and dining area seamlessly flows onto the veranda that boasts an ideal northerly aspect whilst the beautiful timber floors throughout turn this house into a home. The property has a sealed driveway that leads to the home and the three bay shed that has an extra carport off the side.
Features of the home include:
* Large air-conditioned ensuited master bedroom and 2 double bedrooms
* Wood burning stove that heats the whole home
* Open plan kitchen, dining and living area opening onto a large outdoor alfresco area
* Large three bay shed
* 4.9 acres of private land
* Fully fenced house yard
* Ceiling fans throughout
* 2 large dams providing plenty of water for livestock
* A short 10 minute drive to Tewantin village
If you are after acreage only a short drive to Tewantin village, Noosa River and Noosa main beach then an inspection is a must!
- Sat, 20th Oct 10:00AM – 10:45AM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?