131 Peak Downs Highway Walkerston QLD 4751
Bring Your Boats, Caravans and Cars131 Peak Downs Highway, Walkerston
Set on 1,926sq m, this property offers the convenience of being close to shops and schools while providing the extra outdoor space you don't normally get in a suburban setting.
There is extra wide access down both sides of the house to the three-bay shed at the back and there is enough room to park any vehicles you might have.
The house also has a two car garage with internal access and some of its other features include:
- A huge open plan family room that provides multiple living areas, with a dining area and several spaces for lounge rooms or for watching TV
- Kitchen with breakfast bar over-looks the family room
- Four generous bedrooms all have built-in wardrobes and fans, while the main bedroom has an ensuite
- Living areas and laundry flow out to the huge, covered outdoor entertainment area. This area is on the eastern side of the house and gets the afternoon shade and the easterly breeze
- Security screens throughout
- Several rainwater tanks
There is a feeling of space in this property that you don't get in suburbia. You look out from your entertainment area and get a sense of privacy and room to move without having the neighbours packed in close.
If you want a large modern home and need extra outdoor space and a big shed but don't want to compromise on convenience then give David Fisher a call and arrange an inspection.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Walkerston, QLD 4751 priced between $320,000 and $590,000