131 Midsummer Circle Pinjarra WA 6208
COUNTRY STYLE LIVING AT ITS FINEST IN THE GOLF COURSE ESTATE131 Midsummer Circle, Pinjarra
Quietly tucked away where the only noise you will hear are the birds singing in the trees and some friendly chatter in the distance or families enjoying a day in the park across the road.
Serenity is the key to this excellent home which is set on a 1013sqm block suitable for the largest of families or even a country couple looking to live close to the main city centres but not compromise on size of home or block and have the peaceful surroundings.
Just a short drive into Pinjarra for shopping or the other way to the freeway leading you south to The wineries or north to Perth for a day out in the city. Mandurah is also close by where a train trip can take you all the way on the northern corridor to meet friends for a day out.
So many Features to this Home include:
- 4 great size bedrooms, 2 bathrooms on a large block.
- The spacious main Bedroom has a parents retreat.
- Ensuite with bath, double shower and double vanities plus a walk in robe.
- Formal lounge and dining to the front of the home.
- Massive chefs kitchen with a double sink, double fridge recess, dishwasher, walk in pantry, shoppers access, large breakfast bar, plenty of cupboard space, 5 burner gas hot plate plus electric wall oven and microwave recess.
- Skirting boards, tiling in all living, carpets in bedrooms and tile fire in main living area.
- Games room overlooks a large gabled patio for all your outside entertaining for family gatherings.
- A 12 x 7 metre workshop is at the rear plus a garden shed. Solar panels on the roof.
- Roller shutters on windows with also plenty of room for a vege patch or even a few chooks for your fresh eggs
So much is on offer with this great property, so inspect today.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Pinjarra, WA 6208 priced between $320,000 and $590,000