13 Phillip Court Padbury WA 6025
1,506 sqm BLOCK WITH TRIPLEX POTENTIAL13 Phillip Court, Padbury
The Webb and Brown-Neaves built family home is cleverly positioned on the block with loads of access down one side, providing the potential to retain the existing home and develop the rear or utilise the potential to develop the whole block as a triplex site.
The home sits securely behind electric gates (maximising the use of front and back yards) and boasts 2 separate living areas, 2 separate dining areas, a mezzanine with great storage and a large kitchen that overlooks the enormous outdoor entertaining area, whilst the backyard offers a huge powered workshop, loads of parking and heaps of garden space to retreat to.
The family friendly location is only a short stroll to Padbury Primary School and MacDonald Park, an easy bike ride to Padbury Shopping Centre, Westfield Whitford City Shopping Centre and Duncraig Senior High School and only a short drive to Hillarys Marina and the beach.
Features of this property include:
- 4 bedrooms
- Master bedroom opens out to the backyard and offers double BIRs, a large WIR, dressing table, reverse cycle air conditioning unit, ceiling fan, tv point and an ensuite with a corner spa bath and separate shower
- Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 are all located in the kids wing and all have BIRs (bedrooms 3 and 4 have a reverse cycle air conditioning units and ceiling fans)
- 2 bathrooms (renovated family bathroom)
- 2 very spacious living areas
- 2 separate dining areas
- Galley kitchen with a gas cooktop, double sink, dishwasher, fridge and microwave recess, double door pantry and ample storage and bench space - all with an outlook to the outdoor entertaining area
- Mezzanine overlooking the front living area which offers a great space to work (plus loads of storage space)
- Gas bayonet
- Gas hot water system
- Ceiling fans
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- High ceilings
- Wood flooring
- Security screens on all doors
- Spacious all seasons outdoor entertaining area with a pitched roof
- 2 gazebos
- Solar panels
- Huge workshop
- Easy care reticulated gardens from an own BORE
- Secure grassed areas for children and pets to play (plenty of room for a pool)
- Additional undercover parking for work vehicles, boats, caravans etc
For further information please call Jarrod O'Neil on 0411 103 617.
- Sun, 29th Apr 11:00AM – 11:30AM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?