13 Lindwall Avenue Pottsville NSW 2489
OWNERS COMMIT TO ACRES13 Lindwall Avenue, Pottsville
The 4 bedroom low set home includes all of the modern conveniences you would expect from a 3 year old home plus some. Features include:
• Spacious open plan design including elevated ceiling heights throughout.
• Extensive use of glass to allow breezes and natural light to flood the living areas.
• Designer kitchen that includes 6 burner Smeg gas cooktop and butler's pantry.
• Caesarstone features in all benchtops in the home including bathrooms and laundry.
• Open lounge and dining plus separate lounge room, air conditioned for comfort.
• Spacious master bedroom includes large walk wardrobe, ensuite and air con.
• The main bathroom is incredibly spacious and includes freestanding deep bath.
• Both bathrooms include custom built vanities and superior fittings throughout.
• The North facing home includes side access and boat port, built in outdoor spa and BBQ.
• The alfresco entertaining area is undercover and merges with living areas, visual from kitchen.
• Landscaped yard including raised garden beds for easy maintenance, 5kw solar panels on roof.
• Electric gates with keypad security for entry and garage, polished concrete floors in garage.
The property is ideally positioned in an extremely quiet street in the booming Black Rocks Estate and is only a short 3 minute stroll to direct beach access and a popular fishing and paddle boarding estuary. This opportunity may be extremely short lived, with the high motivation and the wonderful product on offer it could sell before you blink. Alternatively if the rural option is lost they will stay put. Sitting on the fence will not secure this red hot property, action will. To express your interest or to request any further information please contact Jamie Wilmen of Raine&Horne Pottsville/ Cabarita Beach today.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?