13 Lilley Street Ballarat North 3350 VIC
Affordable City Oasis
With bushland outlook to the rear & a fabulous block of 780sqm approx, you wouldn’t know you were in the centre of town. With easy access to Northway Shopping Centre, freeway, Midlands Golf Course, Ballarat North Primary, transport & the Futsal, Bowling, Laser Force & Recreation Centre this home is ideal for families.
• Behind its unassuming 1930s façade a total surprise!
• Internally Victorian & Deco features abound, sweeping ceilings, Baltic floors, Deco roses & cornicing & generous room sizes
• Kitchen is retro-style with 900mm stainless steel stove as well as wood fire & gas space heater
• Open plan to dining & casual sitting area & opens to sheltered garden
• Spacious formal living has gas log fire
• Master enjoys a modern semi-ensuite & overlooks rear sun room & beautifully treed outlook
• Easy maintenance garden
• 3 Childcare Centres within 5 mins walk (with Ballarat North Kindergarten on same park)
• 5 Min walk to new Eureka Stadium - home of Western Bulldogs and Ballarat Show grounds
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Ballarat North, VIC 3350 priced between $260,000 and $480,000