13 Growse Place Noranda WA 6062
IT`S ALL ABOUT THE QUALITY OF LIFE!13 Growse Place, Noranda
There is a shortage of suitable retirement housing for people who have lived in Noranda, Dianella or Morley most of their lives and want to stay in the area.
The buyers will be looking to escape an older, energy draining 1970s or 1980s 4 x 2 home with a large garden and maybe even a rarely used pool on a large block and move into a functional, modern energy efficient home.
These residences have been designed to capture the imagination of those looking to both downsize and up style at the same time.
These stylish and functional designs feature:-
* a master bedroom plus a room for him and another room for her (or room for the
* 2 large functional bathrooms
* open kitchens and living areas suitable for entertaining
* large alfresco areas under the main roof
* no steps
* open plan living
* high ceilings (31 course)
* wide passages
* plenty of storage space
* no common walls
* the opportunity to be part of a like minded group with a sense of belonging - no young
families are permitted
* security, privacy and peace of mind
* a lock up and leave, low maintenance environment
* double garages
* close proximity to open spaces
* close proximity to bus routes
* shops and medical centers are nearby
* a real variety of local amenity such as community groups, sporting facilities, aged care,
churches and synagogues in close proximity.
However, if you are not ready to subdivide/build yet, than simply enjoy this large 4 brm, 2bath A V Jennings built home now...knowing that you're all set for future potential opportunities.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Noranda, WA 6062 priced between $490,000 and $910,000