13 Franklin Street Leederville 6007 WA
UNDER OFFER! UNDER OFFER!
AUCTION on site Saturday 2nd September at 12pm
***BIDDING TO COMMENCE AT $750,000***
Settlement: 30 days
OPPORTUNITY IS KNOCKING!
13 Franklin Street Leederville is an opportunity that only arises once in a blue moon. Nestled in a picturesque street, within a stone's throw of the CBD and several redeveloped social hubs including Leederville, Mount hawthorn , North Perth and Beaufort Street, it's easy to see why this location has been incredibly sought after by Perth families for decades.
This sizeable 587sqm site is level, zoned R30 and sits in a North South orientation, making it an architect's dream. Extend and renovate the existing mid-century style dwelling, demolish and build your dream home or potentially sub divided into two lots (STCA) there are some great possibilities.
Why spend the next year dragging the family to display home after display home when you can build your architecturally designed dream palace right here? Just launched onto the market, a lot of buyers will be fighting to get into 13 Franklin Street, Leederville.
HOME IN BRIEF:
- Built in 1957.
- Situated on a level 587sqm block with North-South orientation.
- Zoned residential R30.
- Two Bedroom, one bathroom with sleep out / third bedroom.
- Council rates: $1,524.51/pa (approx.)
- Water rates: $1,064.42/pa (approx.)
APPROXIMATE DISTANCES TO:
- 950m to the Oxford Street strip.
- 450m to the Re Store.
- 10 minute drive to the CBD.
- 3 minute drive to Beatty Park Leisure Centre.
- 100m to Aranmore Catholic College.
- 550m to Aranmore Catholic Primary School.
- 5 minute drive to Perth Modern School.
- 8 minute drive to ECU and WAAPA.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Leederville, WA 6007 priced between $490,000 and $910,000