13 Eucla Court Karama NT 0812
New Year – New You13 Eucla Court, Karama
• Easy maintenance front gardens with rolling green lawns and mulched garden beds
• Solid brick home that has been built to stand the test of time
• Gorgeous in ground swimming pool with grassy surrounds and towering tall palms for shade
• Additional rumpus room / bedroom / home office with sliding door access
• Rear verandah spans the length of the home and overlooks the impressive outdoor entertaining areas
• Entry into the home via a sheltered walkway into the main living areas
• Open plan dining with separate living and family room
• Kitchen is a popular U shape with overhead storage and plenty of areas to prep dinner
• Internal laundry room includes external access and linen closet
• Main bathroom with bath tub and separate toilet
• Second living/family room with a smaller study nook
• 3 bedrooms that all include air-conditioning – master with en-suite and walk in robe
• Superb suburban location nearby to Karama Primary School and Marrara Christian School
Perfect for the family, the home is nearby to the Karama Primary School and the Marrara Christian College plus is only 5 minutes from the Leanyer Water Park, Dripstone Cliffs and Casuarina Beach.
Inside the home is a large living room with tiled flooring and air-conditioning and incorporates free flowing access through to the separated dining room which sits adjacent to the kitchen. The kitchen has wrap around counters along with overhead storage and mounted appliances making this a breezy kitchen to prep the family dinners in.
Bedrooms each have tiled flooring and large windows to frame the gardens outside whilst the master is further enhanced with a walk through robe into a private en-suite bathroom.
Spanning the length of the home is a large verandah that overlooks the easy care back yard and gorgeous in ground swimming pool shaded under the umbrella of towering palm trees overhead. In addition to the home there is a large rumpus room/4th bedroom with sliding door access – this pool side room could be a home office / teenage retreat / games room or versatile man cave.
Vacant and move in ready, the home could be your New Year – New You that you have been looking for.
ABOUT THE PROPERTY:
Land Size: 885m2
Building Area: 257m2
Easements: Sewerage Easement to Power and Water Authority
Year Built: 1983
Zoning: SD (Single Dwelling)
Council Rates: $1,400 per annum
Status: Vacant Possession
Rental Estimate: $400 per week
Conveyancer: Tsoukalis Lawyers
If you are considering selling and would like a free market appraisal please feel free to contact me anytime
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?