13 Burdekin Street Richmond Hill QLD 4820
Perfect Neat & Tidy Worker or Perfect 1st Home13 Burdekin Street, Richmond Hill
What a perfect economical buy for such a neat, tidy and solid home, that is in such a central position to all amenities, schools, supermarkets but also being on a corner block which gives you the feeling of so much more space.
This 3 bedroomed home with a lovely new bathroom, 3 good sized bedrooms, open plan living area with kitchen and then a large rumpus room downstairs that also houses the laundry area. So for the ease of family living you could easily have 2 TV areas or games room for the teenagers to enjoy and peace for the parents! Win Win! As the house has 2 street access there is access to the 1 bay shed from 1 and access to the carport from another.
Or if you are looking for an investment, this property has always fetched a good return and has always held its tenants. This home is a very comfortable home that has all the ticks in the box, and now its priced to sell so don't hesitate on this one.
• Solid timber home on cement stumps, with some polished floors and carpet in other areas.
• Kitchen/Dining/Lounge Room: Open planned area with large split system and fans in place. Kitchen: simple but very practical with free standing electric stove and quite generous cupboard space for a smaller kitchen.
• Bathroom: near new and very simple but lovely with large shower, vanity and separate toilet.
• Bedrooms: 3 bedrooms, main very large King sized room with split system, cupboards and fan. 2nd: queen sized with large built in, split system, carpet and fan. 3rd: again still good size with built in and split system.
• Rumpus: Downstairs. Floor has been painted and treated which makes it hard wearing and easy to clean. Perfect for 2nd TV area or pool table, toy room or whatever your family desires.
• Laundry: at 1 end of the rumpus room.
• Carport: 1 car carport with doors for security on 1 end.
• Shed: 1 bay timber shed that is actually very solid.
• Fully fenced 1075m2 Block.
This property is priced to sell, don't hesitate please call Lisa Palmer at Raine & Horne Charters Towers today.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Richmond Hill, QLD 4820 priced between $100,000 and $190,000