13 Bellevue Road Dromana 3936 VIC
On the edge of vast plains frequented by kangaroos and native birds, the appeal of this home on 781sqm (approx.) in Dromana lies in its flexibility as a home and office, beach house as well as a passive income source. The indoor and alfresco living on the upper level have sweeping views, whilst privacy is felt at every turn with recent updates and landscaping. The cook's kitchen anchors an entertainer's floorplan whilst a study or home office on the lower level unfurls to a retreat or storage matched by even more room under the home. A bungalow with en suite is surrounded by decking, where contemplation of the surroundings yearns for comfortable seating and an opportunity to earn an income on Airbnb. Two bedrooms within the house itself flank a full bath with laundry facilities. Enjoy the peninsula lifestyle from this unique vantage where wildlife is plentiful in a wonderfully peaceful location.
* Sweeping views of native fauna & sunsets
* Effortless entertaining & cosy living
* Light drenched with timber floors
* Recently updated interiors & landscaping
* Cook's kitchen overlooking transterior living
* Master with BIRs & en suite
* 2 bedrooms plus study/office & storage/retreat
* Bungalow with en suite & wrap-around deck
* Carport with covered entrance
* Plentiful storage under home
* Stunning rural setting close to beaches
* Short drive to Mornington Peninsula freeway
Photo I.D. required at Open for Inspections
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Dromana, VIC 3936 priced between $510,000 and $940,000