13/75 Waverley Street Annerley QLD 4101
Perfect First Home, Downsizer or Investor apartment in Annerley - Rental Guarantee of 6.5%13/75 Waverley Street, Annerley
These apartments oozes charm, provides a tranquil lifestyle and is located 5 kms from the Brisbane CBD, in the thriving suburb of Annerley. The one level design provides the optimum indoor/outdoor living experience.
The kitchen is beautifully constructed featuring large stone bench tops, light filled and is positioned in the central hub of the home, making entertaining a breeze.
Another excellent feature to enjoy is the large, rear, incredibly-private deck which offers a spacious area to dine, relax, entertain all while enjoying city glimpses.
More outstanding features include:
- Sleek open-plan kitchen with Stainless appliances and stone benches.
- Tile Floors
- Floor to ceiling tiles in bathrooms
- Oversized bedroom with large walk in robe
- Split-system air-conditioning
- Easy one level car park with ample visitor parking
- Low-rise 2 level boutique collection of 22 apartments near public transport, schools, cafe and supermarkets
- Easy 6km commute to the CBD by bus, train or car
- Public transport within walking distance, Bus Routes 100, 110, 115, 116, 117, 124, 125
- Carpeted living area with adjoining tiled diing area capturing plenty of natural light
- Immaculate modern kitchen with ceramic cooktop, dishwasher and stainless steel oven
- Quality main bathroom features a shower over bath, corner vanity and floor-to-ceiling tiles
- Generous light-filled bedrooms, both with large mirrored built-in robes
- Featuring expansive stone benchtops, feature tiled splashbacks and are equipped with European style appliances
- Easy living open plan kitchen, dining, and lounge
- Sophisticated, high quality interior finishes throughout
- Split system air-conditioning to main living area and master bedroom
- Undercover resident car parking
- Ample visitor parking
- First Home Buyers Grant Available
For Inspections and more information on this incredible opportunity contact Ethan.
- Sat, 20th Oct 10:00AM – 12:00PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?