13/3-7 Bariston Avenue Cremorne 2090 NSW
North-east facing apartment with sweeping middle harbour views
Capturing an optimum north-east aspect with panoramic water and district views gazing over Middle Harbour, this classic double brick apartment features a large streamlined open plan layout radiating natural light. Freshly painted and newly carpeted, this tightly-held security apartment on the fourth floor reveals spacious dimensions and picture windows from all aspects. This well-maintained complex, has level lift access, visitor parking, landscaped gardens and communal areas. Perfectly placed in a peaceful enclave, it's a short level stroll to buses, Military Road shops and Middle Harbour Public School whilst being minutes to quality private schools.
• Sizeable L-shaped living and dining room basking in sunlight and water views
• Large kitchen with district views and desired adjoining internal laundry
• Light filled double bedrooms with built-in robes and high ceilings
• Bathroom with shower and bath and adjacent separate toilet
• Large lockable garage on ground floor with electric door, plenty of room for storage
• Well-maintained building with security Intercom, level lift access and 6 visitor parking spaces
• Walking distance to city buses, local shops, cafes, restaurants and the Orpheum Cinema
• Tightly held for 45 years, this amazing apartment will not stay on the market for long
Water: $172 per quarter
Council: $238 per quarter
Strata: $1542.35 per quarter
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Cremorne, NSW 2090 priced between $900,000 and $1,600,000