128 Cottesloe Drive Kewarra Beach QLD 4879
ASTUTE BUYERS: SO MANY POSSIBILITIES IN THIS OUTSTANDING PROPERTY!128 Cottesloe Drive, Kewarra Beach
Looking for an opportunity to buy a unique home with excellent rental appeal, to retire to later?
An executive couple looking for a private home to relax, unwind and enjoy the private setting bordering native bushland?
A family with primary aged children or older, needing space for family pets to run around, PLUS somewhere for the boat/caravan?
This unique property offers all of these possibilities, showcasing high end inclusions and so much more:
* A modern kitchen with European appliances, Caesar stone bench tops, large walk-in pantry AND coffee machine
* Two separate living areas allowing for different dynamics, giving you the ability to create different spaces
* A living area that flows out on to the large outdoor patio area
* 4 excellent sized bedrooms all with birs and airconditioned
* The Master bedroom offers a fantastic space, his and hers walk-in robe and stylish en-suite bathroom with separate toilet
* A separate rumpus area AND computer nook - that extra space we wish we had
* Quality Crimsafe security screens throughout
* Large timber decked pool area flowing from the outdoor patio, bordering the native bush land - Very private
* Spacious yard for a BIG shed, pets and/or lifestyle needs
* A generous 6kw of Solar Power - imagine the potential future savings!
* Atrium garden adjoining the two Pavilions - an attractive looking Entry space
* Generous double remote garage with space for a workshop at the rear
* An additional undercover car space (carport) to the side
* Easy care gardens which attract the local birds and butterflies
* Plenty of space for boats and caravans
* Electric front gates and long driveway for extra privacy
An inspection is not only a must, it also will not disappoint. Truly a special home that is not only big on land size but BIG on features!
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?