12/8 Aboukir Street Rockdale NSW 2216
SPACIOUS APARTMENT - SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION12/8 Aboukir Street, Rockdale
Set on the ground floor, the apartment is nestled in a quiet north-east corner of a beautifully maintained low-rise complex. Its tiled open-plan living area includes a large kitchen, lounge and dining space, which connects to a well-proportioned north-east facing balcony.
Fast city trains are a 10-minute walk away at Rockdale station, Rockdale Plaza is within a moment's walk, and it's a 15-minute stroll to the caf and beachside lifestyle at Brighton Le-Sands.
• Two bedrooms with mirrored built-in wardrobes
• Internal laundry including second W/C
• Lock-up garage
• R/C air conditioning
• Generous north-east facing balcony
• Large contemporary white kitchen featuring granite breakfast bench
• Immaculate bathroom with separate bath and shower
Outgoings: Strata Levies $867.60 p/q, Council Rates $330.00 p/q, Water Rates $179.00 p/q
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?