126 Galway Avenue Broadview SA 5083
The Wait is Over!126 Galway Avenue, Broadview
This 1939 built stone fronted beauty is perfectly positioned on one of the inner North's grandest promenades and is surrounded by some of the area's most significant homes. On a manicured 827sqm (approximate) allotment with a 16m (approximate) frontage, this property is sure to appeal to a wide range of buyers.
Offering charming decorative features throughout, the home is set up to move straight in and start enjoying everything its near City location has to offer. Equally buyers may chose to personalise it over time or renovate / extend it (subject to council consents) while continuing to take advantage of the sparkling swimming pool and beautiful garden setting. With its generous land dimensions, many buyers will also consider the opportunity to build a dream home and compliment the growing number of stunning new builds appearing in the area in recent years (subject to council consents).
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with built-in robe and ceiling fan
- Good sized bedroom 2 with built-in robe, fireplace and ceiling fan
- Bedroom 3 with ceiling fan
- Lounge room with gas heater
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, gas cooktop, and ample bench and cupboard space
- Formal dining room with French doors leading to outdoor entertaining area
- Neat and tidy bathroom
- Separate laundry incorporating toilet
- Ducted evaporative cooling
- Ducted gas heating
- Security System
- Stunning decked outdoor entertaining area
- Sparkling salt water swimming pool
- Beautiful manicured gardens
- Single carport
- Single garage with additional storage
- 2 x rainwater tanks
- Zoned to Nailsworth Primary School
Within a short drive to all of the restaurants and cafes that Cosmopolitan Prospect Road has to offer. Excellent proximity to some of the city's best private and public schools. Great sporting and recreational facilities are all nearby including the vibrant Broadview Oval leisure precinct. Several public transport options including easy access to the CBD are close by. Minutes drive to Walkerville Shopping Centre, North Park Shopping centre, vibrant North Adelaide and the CBD.
Will you be the new owner of this picturesque beauty?
For further information please contact Paul McIntosh on 0447 555 870 or Paul Lukeman on 0427 273 590 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?