125 Perry Street Matraville 2036 NSW
Large North/East Semi with Loads of Potential
SOLD FOR $1,250,000!! Thinking of selling? Call Veronica Perez on 0411 871 225 for a free market appraisal on your property... Tightly held for the last forty five years, this classic semi-attached home is positioned on a large level east facing block and contains so much scope to update, improve and even add a pool and a second level (subject to council approval).
Currently perfectly liveable as is, it's located a short distance to Heffron Park, Malabar Beach and Westfield Eastgardens and both Matraville and Hillsdale shopping centres.
* Choice of living areas or two/three bedrooms
* Bright bathroom with bath, separate laundry
* Ceiling fans in each room, newly carpeted
* Private side entrance, covered outdoor terrace
* Huge side driveway and back yard, great for kids
* Single lock up garage and room for more parking
Council: $350.72 per quarter
Water: $191.08 per quarter
Auction: Saturday 28th October 2017
Venue: On Site at 10.00am
View: Thursday 10-10.30am
Details: Veronica Perez 0411 871 225
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Matraville, NSW 2036 priced between $800,000 and $1,600,000