124 Galway Avenue Broadview SA 5083
Move In, Nothing More to Do!124 Galway Avenue, Broadview
Situated on prestigious Galway Avenue and with a traditional land size of 740sqm (approximately), this home is perfect for families or couples wanting to take advantage of the City fringe location and its excellent proximity to great local amenities, quality Public and Private schools and the Cosmopolitan Prospect Road cafe precinct.
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with walk in-robe / dressing room and stunning ensuite
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3, with ceiling fans
- Light filled lounge / dining room with feature combustion fireplace and split system air conditioning
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and ample bench and cupboard space
- Updated bathroom and laundry with separate bath and shower
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout
- Lovely decked, outdoor entertaining area, with sliding doors leading from the living / dining room, and cafe blinds
- Instant gas hot water system
- Rollers shutters fitted on front and side windows
- Pitched roof double carport
- Garage / workshop
- Fully landscaped gardens
- Garden shed
- 2 x Rainwater tanks
- Landscaped front yard
- Securely fenced rear yard with automatic roller door
Easy walk to the bus, a full range of sporting facilities including Broadview Oval and beautiful parks. Only a few minutes' drive to multiple shopping centres including the Walkerville centre, Sefton Plaza and Northpark Shopping Centres. All this and only 5.5kms (approximately) to the City, North Adelaide shops, cafes, restaurants and to the Adelaide Oval entertainment area.
For further information please contact Paul McIntosh on 0447 555 870 or Paul Lukeman on 0427 273 590 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?