12/3 Melton Street Somerton Park 5044 SA
Perfect 1st Home or Investment
This solid brick unit offers both 1st home buyers and investors alike the chance to buy into this prestigious beachside suburb at an affordable price!
Beautifully updated it offers:
- 2 Bedrooms with ceiling fans (main with built in robe)
- Formal lounge with polished timber floors and r/c air con.
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances.
- Tidy bathroom and separate laundry.
- Rear courtyard and carport.
- Previously rented for $280 per week.
Great location just walking distance to local shops on Partridge St and the Broadway also both bus and tram stops. Just moments to the beach and Jetty Road Glenelg you will love living here!
Certificate of Title: Volume 5002 Folio 696
Council: City of Holdfast Bay
Council Rates: TBA
SA Water: $378.60pa
House Size: 77sqm
Year Built: 1968
For further information please contact Jarad Henry.
Visit www.glenelg.ljhooker.com.au to view other LJ Hooker Glenelg Listings.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Somerton Park, SA 5044 priced between $200,000 and $360,000