123 Kimberley Street West Leederville WA 6007
CHARACTER STUNNER!123 Kimberley Street, West Leederville
There is plenty of room for everyone to live, relax and enjoy, with multiple large living areas, plus an alfresco and great gardens to the front and rear.
Property Features include:
- Pretty character facade
- Period features - timber joinery, high ceilings, jarrah floorboards, open fireplace, etc.
- Large architect-designed extension
- Contemporary kitchen with marble benchtop and walk-in pantry
- Open-plan kitchen/meals/living area, plus an additional living area
- Feature wood-burning fireplace in the main living/meals area
- Great-sized bedrooms
- Covered alfresco overlooking the large rear garden
- Mature landscaped and reticulated gardens
- Store room
- Double-garage off ROW with plenty of storage
- Additional secure single parking space in the front garden behind an automated sliding gate
- Split-system reverse-cycle air-conditioning
- Surrounded by parks, schools and cafes
- Sought-after location between beach and city
Call now to inspect this beautiful home, as it won't be available for long!
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?