123 Grand Canyon Road Medlow Bath 2780 NSW
LIFESTYLE PROPERTY WITH EXCEPTIONAL VIEWS
This serene property nestled in a bushy enclave in Medlow Bath is an inspiration for sustainable living. Set on over half an acre and surrounded by forest and National Park only minutes from Katoomba and Blackheath, it is the perfect blend of "get away" and comfortable, modern living.
It will be a first-time sale of this immaculate property - created as a dream escape by a couple with a love for practical yet beautiful homes that encourage a relaxed, sustainable, creative lifestyle. A stand out feature is the magnificent view over the ridges and canyons of Katoomba Creek - especially exquisite when dawn colours reflect off early, low-lying mist, or in the evening as the lights of Sydney twinkle on the far horizon.
Designed in the Queenslander-style, a deep verandah completely encircles, giving outdoor access from every room and extending the living spaces - there's a perfect nook for every season. Purple, pink and white wisteria have been trained to shelter the verandah and give a spectacular show of colour and scent in spring, flushing green in summer and becoming bare branched in winter - so sunshine to pours into the house. A spacious L-shaped living room & galley-style kitchen (featuring high ceilings and wide-board timber floors) creates a sense of flow, freshened by cross breezes and the indoor/outdoor feel of every room. There are two light-filled bedrooms (with built in cupboards and fanlights over the exterior glass doors), plus a gorgeous mosaic glass-tiled bathroom with a deep free standing bath with a picture window outlook.
Surrounded by raised-bed food gardens, fruit trees and an abundance of waratahs, this property is a must-inspect for those looking for an exceptional home in the midst of the Blue Mountains' unique natural environment.
• Exterior is rendered besser and mini orb cladding
• Water tanks - 40,000 litres in all
• Combustion wood fire with ducted venting to the bedrooms
• Solar hot water and panels supplementing power from the grid
• Extensive insulation: interior and exterior walls, verandah roof, underfloor, plus toughened glass windows
• Under-house storage
• Space efficient European-style laundry tucked away in a cupboard
• Tongue and groove wooden ceilings
• Econocycle waste water system
• Secure and reliable ADSL internet connection
• Built to a high bushfire rating
• 3 x 3 garden shed with slab floor
• Spectacular bushwalks on the doorstep
• Potential to extend with DA approved plans already in place
• Many established fruit trees and fruiting vines and bushes
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Medlow Bath, NSW 2780 priced between $530,000 and $980,000