123 Grand Canyon Road Medlow Bath NSW 2780
LIFESTYLE PROPERTY WITH EXCEPTIONAL VIEWS123 Grand Canyon Road, Medlow Bath
It will be a first-time sale of this immaculate property - created as a dream escape by a couple with a love for practical yet beautiful homes that encourage a relaxed, sustainable, creative lifestyle. A stand out feature is the magnificent view over the ridges and canyons of Katoomba Creek - especially exquisite when dawn colours reflect off early, low-lying mist, or in the evening as the lights of Sydney twinkle on the far horizon.
Designed in the Queenslander-style, a deep verandah completely encircles, giving outdoor access from every room and extending the living spaces - there's a perfect nook for every season. Purple, pink and white wisteria have been trained to shelter the verandah and give a spectacular show of colour and scent in spring, flushing green in summer and becoming bare branched in winter - so sunshine to pours into the house. A spacious L-shaped living room & galley-style kitchen (featuring high ceilings and wide-board timber floors) creates a sense of flow, freshened by cross breezes and the indoor/outdoor feel of every room. There are two light-filled bedrooms (with built in cupboards and fanlights over the exterior glass doors), plus a gorgeous mosaic glass-tiled bathroom with a deep free standing bath with a picture window outlook.
Surrounded by raised-bed food gardens, fruit trees and an abundance of waratahs, this property is a must-inspect for those looking for an exceptional home in the midst of the Blue Mountains' unique natural environment.
• Exterior is rendered besser and mini orb cladding
• Water tanks - 40,000 litres in all
• Combustion wood fire with ducted venting to the bedrooms
• Solar hot water and panels supplementing power from the grid
• Extensive insulation: interior and exterior walls, verandah roof, underfloor, plus toughened glass windows
• Under-house storage
• Space efficient European-style laundry tucked away in a cupboard
• Tongue and groove wooden ceilings
• Econocycle waste water system
• Secure and reliable ADSL internet connection
• Built to a high bushfire rating
• 3 x 3 garden shed with slab floor
• Spectacular bushwalks on the doorstep
• Potential to extend with DA approved plans already in place
• Many established fruit trees and fruiting vines and bushes
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?