123-125 Howard Kennedy Drive Babinda 4861 QLD
Low Set Cottage on 1/2 Acre - Rainforest Town
What an excellent opportunity to spread your wings with this traditional cottage. Double side access allows for rear property access for a shed or shade house or two.
You are also buying a piece of history as this home was built from the old Cardwell Hotel.
* Three bedrooms with built ins, mostly air conditioned
* Open plan living and large kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space - also air conditioned
* Vinyl covered timber floors, potential plus for renovators
* Step down to the laundry, back patio and bathroom
* Front and rear verandas for whiling away the time
* Home is on solid concrete stumps
* 4m x 8.5m powered shed/carport, plus garden shed
* With an extremely tight rental vacancy rate this could be an excellent investment.
For those in the know, the old mill concrete pipeline has now been removed and Council are in the process of returning this area to its original state.
Babinda is a beautiful country town renowned for its fertile land and high annual rainfall. It is the gateway to the famous Babinda Boulders, swimming holes and excellent schooling. It is close to boat ramps, Bramston Beach and the larger towns of Innisfail and Gordonvale.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Babinda, QLD 4861 priced between $120,000 and $220,000