122b Gould Street Frankston 3199 VIC
This magnificent absolute beachfront Federation style residence reflects the values of the period in which it was built. Original timber floors and 15ft ceilings lend the home both warmth and dignity of a bygone era. A superb formal loungeroom is furnished with a box seat running the length of a picture window that drinks in the never-to-be built-out view of the beach and Port Phillip Bay. The galley kitchen is anchored by a Falcon cooker, walk-in pantry and adjoins the formal dining room completing the entertainer's picture. Imported from England, the double glazed conservatory is cooled and heated for year-round enjoyment and overlooks an outdoor kitchen and living room. Three oversized bedrooms as well as a master suite comprising a generous dressing room with water views and a sun room that completes the beachfront lifestyle. Step out to the beach or simply enjoy the grand proportions of this home of uncompromising detail.
* Absolute beachfront with water views & beach access
* 4 Living spaces plus formal dining room
* Substantial sized home office with its own entry/exit
* Gourmet galley kitchen with granite bench tops, walk-in pantry & Falcon cooker
* Master bedroom with dressing suite & bay views
* 3 further bedrooms of generous proportions
* Updated bathrooms on each level
* Magnificent double glazed glass conservatory imported from England
* Remote single LUG & security entrances
* Easy 40-minute drive to Melbourne
* Walking distance to public transport, cafes, restaurants, shopping etc
Photo I.D. required at Open for Inspections
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Frankston, VIC 3199 priced between $1,400,000 and $2,600,000