12/23-25 Garland Road Naremburn 2065 NSW
Stylish, oversized apartment set amid private parkland views
With generous proportions and a fluid indoor/outdoor layout, perfect for relaxed entertaining, this sleek apartment basks in uninterrupted green vistas over neighbouring Flat Rock Park. Architecturally conceived to maximise natural light, it embraces a flowing open plan, with expansive windows taking full advantage of a prized north-facing aspect.
In a boutique, contemporary security complex, this low maintenance retreat offers tremendous appeal for young families, downsizers and investors alike, in an immensely convenient location for access to the city.
- Generous open plan living, dining and kitchen, spilling out through glass doors to a park-facing alfresco terrace
- Stylish gourmet kitchen fitted with CaesarStone benchtops, a stainless steel gas cooktop, dishwasher and a custom built walk-in pantry
- Three bedrooms, privately elevated towards the front of the apartment, all fitted with built-in wardrobes & balconies
- Immaculate bathrooms finished in floor-to-ceiling tiles, master ensuite featuring a frameless monsoon shower
- High ceilings add to the interior sense of light and space, ducted air conditioning
- Internal laundry, intercom security, two secure undercover car spaces plus separate lock-up storage room
- Located in Naremburn's prestigious Golden Triangle', steps from Hallstrom Park's walking/cycleways and Willoughby Leisure Centre
- One traffic light to the city, metres to buses, stroll to Naremburn village and an easy walk to Crow's Nests & Willoughby's caf-dining precinct
Inspect: Saturday & Wednesday 1:00 - 1:30pm (commencing Sat 16th Sept)
Auction: Wednesday 11th October, Northbridge Golf Club @ 6:00pm
Size: Total = 186sqm
Apt/Balc 147sqm, Pkg 30sqm, Store 9sqm
Water: $171.98 p/q
Council: $332.67 p/q
Strata: $1762.50 p/q
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Naremburn, NSW 2065 priced between $900,000 and $1,700,000