1/21 Redman Road Dee Why 2099 NSW
Pet-Friendly Retreat In Lush Garden Surrounds
An urban sanctuary of total peace and privacy, this superb apartment has been cleverly configured to maximise the use of space and embrace its tranquil garden surrounds. Its prepared for your immediate enjoyment, with nothing to spend, presents a perfect prospect for first homebuyers, downsizers or investors alike. Its ultra-convenient setting, is located an easy walk to Dee Why Grand Shopping Centre, express city buses and moments to Dee Why Beach.
- One common wall, private rear setting enhances seclusion
- Open plan living area with large windows with garden outlooks
- Living area opens out to a covered paved space leading to gardens
- Kitchen with quality appliances opens out to a private alfresco area
- Two light-filled bedrooms fitted with mirrored built-ins are well sized
- Full bathroom, air-con, laundry shared between three apartments
- Lock up garage with additional storage space, first floor setting
- Ourimbah' complex of only 28 residences, well-kept common areas
- Stroll to vibrant cafes, close to Westfield Warringah Mall and Manly
Strata Levies: $824.97 p/q approx
Council Rates: $334.53 p/q approx
Water Rates: $171.98 p/q approx
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Dee Why, NSW 2099 priced between $530,000 and $980,000