1206 Amiens Road Amiens QLD 4380
3 BEDROOM HOME ON HALF AN ACRE WEST OF TOWN,GREAT INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY1206 Amiens Road, Amiens
Featuring 3 good sized rooms, the main with built-ins, an open plan living area with the lounge & dining coming off the kitchen area boasting plenty of bench and cupboard space, bathroom with shower over bath, separate toilet in the laundry, front verandah and a lovely undercover rear deck for entertaining family and friends.
The 2049m2 block has a single garage with workshop, single carport, and a colourbond shed with power that can be used as a studio, rumpus, or teenager's retreat; a very handy addition to the property.
This is an excellent investment opportunity as it is currently rented for $250 per week, and it would also make an ideal starter home for a young family or those moving to the country.
- 3 bedrooms, 1 built-in
- Open plan living area with reverse cycle air con
- Well-appointed kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- Separate toilet in the laundry
- Front verandah and lovely undercover rear deck
- Single garage with workshop
- Single bay carport
shed ideal for studio, rumpus, teenager's retreat
- 15,000 gallons of rainwater
- Excellent investment opportunity, currently rented for $250 per week
Land size: 2049m2 (approx.)
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Amiens, QLD 4352 priced between $160,000 and $300,000