120 Best Street Wagga Wagga 2650 NSW
SOLD ON AUCTION DAY
Auction Location: On Site.
Set behind the privacy of an immaculately groomed hedge, this inter-war period Californian Bungalow is bursting with charm and style in a premium Central Wagga location
- high ceilings, decorative cornices and beautiful traditional leadlight windows all add to the charm and distinction of this property
- a gorgeous bay window in the light filled main bedroom looks out onto the street and is the perfect place to sit and read. A private retreat is also located off the main bedroom
- the home features four bedrooms plus a separate office and three separate stylish living spaces including a large lounge room, sitting area and living area with adjoining dining space
- natural light fills the large kitchen and sitting area with access to a courtyard and outdoor living area on either side
- quality appointments in the kitchen including a Smeg oven and separate gas cook-top and a Bosch dishwasher
- the main bathroom is central to the home plus there is an additional shower in the laundry and separate second toilet
- year round comfort is assured with ducted evaporative cooling, ducted gas heating, ceiling fans and gas bayonets
- set on a large 1012 square metre block, a rare find in Central Wagga, the home is surrounded by beautifully maintained gardens and large established trees
- an ideal location nestled in the heart of Central Wagga Wagga, close to Collins Park, Wollundry Lagoon and Victory Memorial Gardens
- a short stroll to Wagga’s main street, you will enjoy the close proximity to cafes, supermarkets and retail outlets
A property of this scale and grandeur in such an optimal location is hard to come by so do not miss this opportunity
This property is being sold by Auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
All of the information contained in this document is from sources the Agent and Vendor believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Wagga Wagga, NSW 2650 priced between $610,000 and $1,130,000