120 Avalon Parade Avalon Beach 2107 NSW
Exquisite coastal style in the heart of Avalon
Talk about a home that your family will never want to leave; this timeless classic is nestled within a stunning quarter-acre of north-facing, parkland gardens – private and serene, it's a coastal retreat with an exquisite style all its own.
Reimagined from the ground up in 2010, it intuitively caters to family life with an expansive open plan design, broad entertaining terraces and a saltwater pool. High-pitched ceilings, lime-washed floors plus banks of bifolds and louvres create an unmistakeable beachside vibe, while custom joinery, open fireplace and an array of fine finishes and textures are reminiscent of a Southern Highlands getaway, yet only a 10 minute stroll to the centre of Avalon.
• Design focuses around the superb open plan lounge, dining and country-style kitchen + separate pantry
• Estate-like grounds, lush level lawns, covered and alfresco terraces and a saltwater pool
• Entire rear of the home opens to sunlit entertaining zones, fully immersed in the surrounding gardens
• Kitchen is another natural gathering spot with a zinc island, marble benchtop and direct views of the pool
• Gorgeous master opens to a side deck and includes a mosaic ensuite and walk-in wardrobe
• Bright double bedrooms with built-in robes, several open to decks; each include ceiling fans
• Three contemporary mosaic tiled bathrooms, two offstreet parking spaces
A generous single level design is ideal for both busy families and empty-nesters with plenty of space for the grandkids; its unbeatable location is just a short level stroll to the beach, village and public school.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Avalon Beach, NSW 2107 priced between $1,500,000 and $2,900,000