12 Watergum Place Twin Waters QLD 4564
Room to Move.... & Priced to Sell!12 Watergum Place, Twin Waters
With a large family and dining area, media room and separate study or what could be a formal dining room you have plenty of options to spread out, relax or entertain. The good sized kitchen is centrally located with lots of cupboard and bench space, breakfast bar and interacts perfectly with the family and meals area, while also taking in the views out to the lush green gardens and sparkling in-ground pool.
There are 4 generous bedrooms, the master being serviced by a private ensuite bathroom and large walk-in-robe. The remaining bedrooms all with built-in-robes and ceiling fans are serviced by the two way family bathroom with corner spa bath, which has the added bonus of providing another ensuited bedroom.
Outdoors you will find a flawlessly landscaped yard area, huge undercover alfresco zone with beautiful tiling and a stunning heated 13m x 3m lap pool for all your family fun. This delightful property is in pristine condition and ready and waiting for new owners to sit back, relax and enjoy!
Offering a fantastic list of highlights, here is a selection of just a few:-
- Beautifully presented and in excellent condition.
- Quiet street, close to canal and parkland.
- Media room with air-conditioning.
- Spacious study.
- Gorgeous heated 13m x 3m lap pool with sitting area.
- Split system air-conditioning to master and second bedroom.
- Split system air-conditioning to family room and dining area.
- Large corner spa bath with separate shower.
- Two way main bathroom providing ensuited guest bedroom.
- Gorgeous established gardens.
- Large garden shed.
- Side access for trailer or small boat.
This property is currently tenanted with a lease expiry of 5th September 2018. Inspection arrangements can be made by contacting the Exclusive Marketing Agent - John Blackmore of LJ Hooker Twin Waters on 0402 238 421.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?