12 Sottogrande View Connolly WA 6027
A class of it's own!12 Sottogrande View, Connolly
The kitchen is a stunner, with an island bench and breakfast bar at the back, it's functional, spacious and spectacular. The bench-tops are all white stone, with gloss cupboards and a grey glass splashback. The range hood sits inside the cabinet and the appliances are all Miele, including the 900mm oven, dishwasher and 5 burner gas cook-top.
The living space downstairs is open and includes a meals area, kitchen and lounge room, this is all a gorgeous polished aggregate flooring, which flows out onto the alfresco/outdoor entertaining via bi-fold doors which brings the whole area together. There is also a private theatre room and study downstairs as well which is out of the way. The office is conveniently located near the front door and powder room, which could make it ideal for a stay at home professional that had clients visiting.
If you haven't fallen in love yet, you will when you get to the outdoor entertaining space! The continuation of the polished aggregate creates a premium feel but also draws it into the rest of the home. There is space for plenty of entertaining, a built-in barbeque and wok burner off the mains gas, built in fridge too. This overlooks the pool and boasts sweeping views of the golf course.
Upstairs via the glorious bamboo staircase (all flooring upstairs are matching bamboo also), this area is entirely dedicated to the parents' retreat, with a stunning master bed, ensuite with large shower, his and hers vanity, big walk in robe. There is a large lounge area and kitchenette which has a built-in fridge, hot and cold sink and space for appliances for coffee/ toast etc. This lounge is what opens on to the balcony with KILLER views!
- Massive open plan living
- Superb outdoor entertaining space
- Spacious and Spectacular Kitchen
- Salt water pool, concrete with liner
- Stunning golf course views
- Home theatre room and office PLUS 4 generous bedrooms
- Upstairs lounge, kitchenette and balcony
- Polished aggregate downstairs flooring and bamboo upstairs
- Outdoor hot and cold shower
- Mains gas BBQ, wok burner, built-in fridge
Close to (distances according to Google maps);
- Joondalup Golf Course (sand-wedge distance)
- Currambine Village Shopping Centre (500m)
- Lakeside Joondalup Shopping Centre(1.5km)
- Connolly Primary School (720sqm)
- Lake Joondalup Baptist College (1.2km)
- Prendiville College (1.2km)
- Joondalup Arena (1.5km)
- Ocean Reef SHS (1.9km)
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?