12 Shields Street Mount Warren Park 4207 QLD
A TROPICAL RETREAT FOR THE FAMILY
This large family sized' dwelling, is an absolute delight, located down an easement driveway in a secluded spot, away from the activity on the street. Owners say it's a tropical retreat', so quiet & peaceful, that you can almost forget that you are so close to all the facilities that Mount Warren Park has to offer.
You'll be so impressed on arrival, by the light & airy feel, and spaciousness that this lovely home exudes. The owners are ready to move on, they've loved living here in Mount Warren Park, & now it's time to hand on the baton.
• Lowset brick & tile dwelling
• Formal living with raked ceiling & dining rooms
• 3 spacious bedrooms, main with ensuite and walk in robe
• Modern kitchen with casual dining & family room opening onto outdoor entertainment area
• Huge rumpus can be used for 4th bedroom, office, or home business with direct access to carport
• In-ground salt water pool, have a splashing time
• Air conditioning & fans for your year round comfort
• Main bathroom with separate shower
• Separate WC & laundry
• Carpet & tiles throughout
• Several outdoor entertainment areas, including a Bali Hut
• 1186m2 fenced block
• Double carport with added length for trailer or small boat
An easy care property close to transport, short walk to Mt Warren Park State Primary School, Beenleigh Special School, local Coles shopping centre, Doctor's surgery, & 5 minute drive to Beenleigh Railway Station, Golf Club, Ten Pin Bowling, access to Motorways, and everything that's important to you.
The huge Logan Hyperdome Shopping & Home Maker centres, Cinemas & so much more, are just a 10 minute drive north on the M1.
The location is almost perfect, if you think that you can be either in Brisbane City, or on the beautiful Gold Coast in 30 minutes approximately, & Fun Parks only 20 minutes away.
Call Pamela today on 0412 339 320, to arrange your private inspection or meet her at the next Open for Inspection
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Mount Warren Park, QLD 4207 priced between $320,000 and $590,000