12 Satinash Street Mossman QLD 4873
Shephard Valley Estate Living12 Satinash Street, Mossman
Block rendered exterior walls * Colorbond roofing
* Insulation in the ceiling * Side access to the fully fenced back yard
* 812sqm block * Built in 2006 * Double remote garage
* Lovely large kitchen/dining with island bench, electric cooking and plenty of storage
* Living area located at the back of the home, opening out to the entertainment area, ceiling fans and split-system air-conditioning
* Master bedroom with his and her built-in wardrobes, split system air-conditioning, fan, security screen door opening to the patio and en suite bathroom
* Front bedroom (blue room) with built-in wardrobes, fans, tinted windows, security screen & s/system air-conditioning
* Bedroom 3/office located at the front of the home also has security screens and tinted windows
* Bedroom 4 located near the living room has built-ins, security screens, blinds & s/system air-conditioning
* Main bathroom with bath/shower combo and separate toilet
* Full length hallway storage
* Entertainment area is fenced which is ideal for small children or pets
* 2kw solar power installed in 2012 * Two garden sheds and fully fenced back yard
* Mains power, water and septic sewerage system* Annual council rate approx $2500 * Currently rented at $395 per week until the 6th Nov 2019.
Location: 19 minutes north of Port Douglas. Mossman also has the only hospital and High School outside of Cairns, Woolworths shopping centre, two primary schools, cafes etc. This is a great opportunity to get into the real estate market in a great location.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?