12 Sanctuary Road Granton 7030 TAS
complete with wildlife sanctuary.
This quality brick and tile home is in a lovely peaceful setting overlooking Goulds Lagoon. Dual living areas with a northerly aspect for all day sun and 3 comfortable bedrooms with a convenient 2-way bathroom. Neat established yard with paved courtyard area.
- 1998 built with colonial style brick
- Views of Goulds Lagoon nature reserve
- Sunny open plan living plus sep lounge
- Kitchen has ceramic stove and dishwasher
- All three bedrooms with built-in robes
- 2-way bathroom with bath and sep shower
- Separate laundry with storage and WC
- Fujitsu heat pump plus Rinnai gas heater
- Large private courtyard at the rear
- Neat established yard and gardens
- Carport with direct access to main living
- Handy 3 x 4m garden shed
- LED lights and 2x hot water cylinders
- Mins to Claremont Plaza or Glenorchy CBD
- Rates approx. $1200pa
- Estimated rent return $370 - $390pw
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Granton, TAS 7030 priced between $280,000 and $510,000