12 O'connell Street Monterey NSW 2217
Deceased Estate - First Time Offered in 67 Years!12 O'connell Street, Monterey
The home is now being offered to the market for the first time in 70 years and features a classic three-bedroom layout with high ceilings plus an original kitchen and bathroom. A supremely deep backyard has several outbuildings including a workshop and pergola, plus there is a good sized front yard as well.
There is serious untapped potential here for a major renovation, a fresh new start or development project (STCA). Either way, it represents a unique prospect with a big future and is located within walking distance to beaches, foreshore walkways, hospitals, schools and shopping amenities.
- Three-bedroom weatherboard home in original condition
- An unrenovated shell in need of a total rejuvenation
- On the market now for the first time in 70 years
- Large 536sqm allotment with an expansive backyard
- Huge potential for a knockdown, rebuild or a fresh start
- In a prime street setting just one block to the waterfront
For further details, contact Shaun Ramani on 0417 444 919 or 8097 2425. Raine & Horne Sans Souci.
Whether you are buying, selling or leasing a property in Monterey, contact the Raine & Horne Sans Souci team on 9583 1616. Servicing the St.George Peninsula.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?