12 Nelson Road North Strathfield 2137 NSW
SOLD | Dib Chidiac 0415 657 331
Alluring, beautiful and showcasing exquisitely restored and preserved detail and character throughout, this stately Edwardian gem on a huge block of land combines traditional turn-of-the-century charisma with impressive contemporary comforts and convenience.
- 803sqm (approx) duplex potential (STCA) close to station and shops
- Beautiful brick interiors bathed in soft subtle shades of blue grey, sage green and slate
- Formal lounge and spacious open plan casual living/dining zone
- Seamless flow to an undercover deck overlooking a lovely garden and plenty of room for a pool
- 1908 features: ornate facade, hallway arch, patterned ceilings and tessellated veranda tiles
- Miele kitchen, retro bathroom with spa bath, bedrooms with built-in robes
- Jetmaster wood-burning fireplace and ducted air con/vacuuming
- Office/study space in the huge double lock-up garage plus additional driveway parking space
Land size (approx): 803sqm & Land Dimensions 15.24m x 52.73m
Outgoings per quarter (approx): Council $419 & Water $191
Contact Dib Chidiac | Available 7 days on 0415 657 331
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in North Strathfield, NSW 2137 priced between $1,700,000 and $3,100,000