12 Lugar Street Bronte 2024 NSW
Contemporary Bronte Family Haven, Walk To Beach and Village
This contemporary family haven nestled between Bronte Beach and Macpherson Street has been designed by award-winning architect Brian Meyerson and offers the ultimate in beachside living.
With its open plan and seamless flow of indoor and outdoor spaces, this four bedroom home offers luxury fixtures and fittings reflective of its coastal surrounds. Conveniently located and offering the perfect setting and floorplan for family living, it enjoys close proximity to renowned schools, parks, beaches, cafes, supermarkets and retail centres.
Key Features Indoor:
- 4 generous bedrooms, 2 with balconies
- Extensive built-in wardrobes, 3 bathrooms
- Open plan chef grade kitchen, luxury fittings
- Separate family living room/office and laundry
- Seamless flow to dining, living and outdoor
- Secure entry with video intercom, storage
Key Features Outdoor:
- Outdoor covered entertaining deck
- Level garden, plunge pool, water feature
- Parking for two cars, secure garage
- 5 minute stroll to Bronte beach and gully
Key Features Additional:
- American oak floors; ducted air
- Shadow line ceilings, large sky light
- Footsteps to village and Macpherson Street
- Close to Westfield and Centennial Park
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Bronte, NSW 2024 priced between $2,500,000 and $4,700,000