12 Kinnaird Crescent Highbury 5089 SA
Location and Potential!
Brilliant opportunity to enter the real estate market this brick family home built in 1976 on a 794sqm (approximately) allotment is located in a tranquil and convenient cul-de-sac location with potential to further improve. Ideal for owner occupier or investors to add to their existing portfolio!
Features that make this home special:
- Spacious bedroom 1 and 2, both with built in robes
- Generous sized bedroom 3
- Light filled lounge with wall reverse cycle air conditioner
- Updated kitchen with ample bench and cupboard space
- Stainless steel Euro appliances including electric hotplate, oven and dishwasher
- Meals area with split system air conditioner
- Sparkling bathroom with separate shower and bath and separate toilet
- Separate laundry
- Paved undercover verandah for outdoor entertaining
- 1.5 kw solar electrical system + Solar HWS
- Landscaped front gardens
- Fully fences, secure rear yard
- Garden shed
- Lock up fully enclosed single carport + 2 car garage/workshop
Perfect location close to a variety of public and private schools, transport options, parks and walking trails, recreational facilities and local shopping. All this and only a quick drive to all the entertainment and shopping that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer.
For further information please contact Geoffrey Carlaw on 0487 487 383 or 8269 7711 (office).
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Highbury, SA 5089 priced between $250,000 and $460,000