12 Hunter Street South Warriewood NSW 2102
Stylish Beachside Family Oasis - Stroll to Beach & Surf12 Hunter Street South, Warriewood
* Spacious open plan in design with a defined lounge and dining flowing effortlessly to outdoor entertaining terrace, sparkling in-ground pool and lawn
* Stylish gourmet kitchen featuring Caesarstone benchtops and island with breakfast bar, ample storage
* Deluxe master with walk in robe, modern luxury ensuite and opening to terrace
* Three more good sized bedrooms, two fitted with built in wardrobes
* Council approved for existing lower level rumpus and an additional bathroom. An opportunity to redesign to suit your needs as media, study/home office, fifth bedroom or self-contained guest accommodation
* Centralised modernised main bathroom with bath
* Concealed internal New York style laundry with easy access to the yard
* Recently installed ducted air-conditioning, timber floorboards throughout, freshly painted and new automated awnings
* Fully landscaped low maintenance garden surrounds with manicured lawns and space for the kids and pets to enjoy
* Garage with secure internal access and newly installed auto door, plus additional off street parking for two vehicles
* Walking distance to the new B line bus transportation to city, Warriewood Square, schools, parks, cinemas, local sports and recreation facilities, your choice of beaches and Narrabeen Lake
Disclaimer: All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to LJ Hooker Mona Vale by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. The information contained herewith should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?