12 Eucalyptus Street Ningi 4511 QLD
PRACTICALLY PERFECT IN EVERY WAY
Open Home Cancelled- please contact agent for further enquiry
Some homes just feel right, and this perfectly presented home will impress you from the first step. Designed and built by quality local builder, Phil Burns, this massive 254m2 home is not to be missed.
Positioned in Sandstone Lakes, your new lifestyle will be complete with the best of local natural parks and walking tracks at the end of your street. You’ll be just minutes from the Godwin Beach waterfront and a short drive from the Sandstone Point Hotel and Bribie Island. Where else would you want to be?
Inside you’ll find 4 generous sized bedrooms- all with built-in wardrobes. The spacious master is complete with a perfect sized walk in robe and ensuite.
Living spaces are aplenty in this property. At the front of the home is the formal lounge and dining space, a truly comfortable space with full carpet and views to the front yard. At the rear you’ll find the open plan family room and casual meal area connected to the well-appointed kitchen. This area is truly flooded with natural light- perfect for keeping your electricity bills down.
Outside you’ll enjoy the large covered entertaining area with a fantastic built in area for your BBQ. There is a huge 6m x 3m storage shed with a high roof-line and full sized roller door. This space is could easily double as a ‘man-cave’ or ‘she-shed’. (Complete with power points and ready to go.)
Other fantastic features of this property include:
• Huge, fully fenced 630m2 block
• Chef appliances, dishwasher and stone benchtops in the kitchen.
• Large, yet low maintenance yard with well-established landscaped gardens
• Ceiling fans throughout and aircon in the master bedroom.
• Lots and lots of storage – bedrooms, linen, laundry, gardeners shed, plus large garden shed…….. there is even a large storage space positioned at the rear of the garage.
• Double remote car garage, with huge carport at side …… with room for a large caravan and straight through access to the back yard.
• 5000L plumbed watertank
• Gas hot water system
• Security screens on doors and front of house
• Full insulation
It’s the little things in this home, that you’ll truly appreciate. The things that make a house a home…… and make 12 Eucalyptus Street, Ningi....... Practically Perfect In Every Way.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Ningi, QLD 4511 priced between $320,000 and $590,000