12 Carbethon Street Manly 4179 QLD
MANLY - Charming Q'lder - Plus 2 Flats Downstairs
Now this property is unique and 'out of the box' ... early last century Queensland cottage with all character features ... raised up to include 2 x 1 bedroom flats downstairs ... simply ideal for extended family or extra income producing ... and all within walking distance of Manly Train, Manly State School and Manly Village & Boat Harbour ... and also walking distance to Wynnum CBD shops & Specialist Medical and Wynnum Manly waterfront .... so much potential and so many possibilities!!!
* fully fenced front & back gardens
* private side entry to upstairs
* polished hardwood timber floors
* VJ walls, ornate plaster, high ceilings
* leadlight windows & features throughout
* living flows out to back deck
* French doors to front veranda & back deck
* provincial kitchen with 900mm gas/electric oven
* alfresco deck across back with stairs to garden
* built-in laundry on upstairs deck
* master bedroom has dressing area & ensuite
* 2nd bedroom can also be en-suited if required
* otherwise main bathroom in hallway
* 3rd bedroom or study off living room
* front entry into hallway
* 2 flats- 1 on each side - see plan
* 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1 laundry
* kitchenette & living combined
* living opens to patio across back
* block 417m2 fully fenced
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Manly, QLD 4179 priced between $460,000 and $850,000