12 Browns Court Clayton 3168 VIC
Monash University, Train Station and Shopping on Your Doorstep
Backing onto the beautiful Fregon Reserve and walking distance to Monash University Clayton, this bright, spacious and open brick home positioned on a no-through road is a picture of comfort and convenience.
Featuring bedrooms with robes, a master with en-suite, open family, dining and kitchen space and a large 4th bedroom or additional living area with bay windows, this is a property of great natural light and plenty of room for the growing family.
Floating floorboards, kitchen with floating bench, gas cooking and walk-in pantry, downlights, split-system air-conditioning, ducted heating and a private backyard with rear roller door access to the double lock up garage combine to form a fantastic family offering.
Close to Clayton Shopping Centre and train station, with connection to Warrigal Road, the Monash M1 Freeway and Eastlink.
- Well-located home with plenty of natural light, open living, kitchen and dining area
- Spacious kitchen with feature floating bench, breakfast bar, gas cooking, wall mounted oven, range hood, walk-in pantry and dishwasher
- Bedrooms with robes, master with en-suite, laundry with outdoor access
- Central bathroom with separate shower and bath, 4th bedroom or formal living space
- Covered outdoor entertaining, private gardens, vegetable patch and garden shed
- Gas ducted heating, split-system air-conditioning, double lock up garage with rear roller door
Also visit the stand alone website at: www.12brownscourtclayton.com
Terms 10% deposit, balance 30/60 days
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Clayton, VIC 3168 priced between $650,000 and $1,210,000