12 Barnes Road Roleystone WA 6111
Circumstance Forces Reluctant Sale!12 Barnes Road, Roleystone
The home sits on a 2080sqm valley block (half an acre) and is surrounded by magnificent tall natives, in total harmony with nature.
The property offers:
- 3 good sized bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- built-in robes in all bedrooms
- formal lounge and dining
- spacious family room
- modern kitchen with lots of storage
- quality stainless steel appliances in kitchen
- gas cooktop with gas/electric stove
- ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- two outdoor patios
- 2,500 litre rainwater tank
- wood fire
- horseshoe driveway
- wood shed
- fruit trees (peach, apricot, nectarine, fig etc)
- roses, jonquils, bluebells, tulips etc
- all gardens reticulated
Completely private and within easy reach of Roleystone College, shopping, Araluen Park and only 35-40 minutes to the Perth CBD, this is a genuine opportunity to get back to nature without compromising any of the benefits of urban living.
Due to the seller's circumstances we have been instructed to offer the property for sale by "Fixed Date Sale" with all offers to be submitted by 5pm on Thursday, 31st August.
MUST BE SEEN! MUST BE SOLD!
Property Code: 4994
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Roleystone, WA 6111 priced between $390,000 and $720,000