12 Aylmer Street Balwyn North 3104 VIC
Untapped potential in a blue-chip locale
Situated on a beautifully tree-lined street, this modest period home offers an enormous opportunity to renovate, extend or build a spectacular new residence (STCA) on 706 sq m approx.
Comprising 3 generous bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a separate studio, the classic allure of ceiling roses and polished timber floors complement the elegant lounge room and dining room.
Boasting a west-facing backyard for great afternoon sunshine, the neighbourhood surrounding this home is highly sought-after. Appreciate the easy access to prestigious public and private schools, Doncaster Road tram, Balwyn North Village retailers and cafes, primary schools and Macleay Park.
* Modest 3 bedroom home on a beautifully leafy street
* Set on 706 sq m approx. with a west-facing backyard
* Ceiling roses and polished boards in the lounge and dining
* A separate studio and 2 bathrooms
* Close to prestigious public and private schools
* Walk to the tram, village cafes, primary schools and parks
Also visit the stand alone website at: www.12aylmerstreetbalwynnorth.com
Terms: 10% deposit, balance 60 days
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Balwyn North, VIC 3104 priced between $1,300,000 and $2,400,000