12 Amanda Place Ingleburn 2565 NSW
This 1124sqm, freshly renovated, treasure is ideal for family living and entertaining! Generous proportions extend across its 3 bedrooms and study, huge backyard, and spacious downstairs living area. Like a budding rose, this property brims with potential - a granny flat can be built in the backyard (S.T.C.A), and there is opportunity for a separate back entrance! Closeness to amenities like Ingleburn High School (a 4min drive), Ingleburn shopping area, and the Cumberland Rd, make 12 Amanda Place a hot spot.
Further features of this brightly lit, back property, include:
- 3 bedrooms (2 with built-ins), and 1 study room
- 1 bathroom upstairs and 1 separate toilet downstairs, both tiled
- Brand new, renovated kitchen with sliding, glass door, and open plan dining
- Spacious downstairs lounge, plus upstairs lounge
- Internal laundry
- 2 split air conditioning
- Huge backyard with potential for granny flat (STCA)
- Spacious front yard, with garage for 1 car space
- Balcony with sliding door
- Freshly painted walls and floors tiled
- Upstairs bedrooms are all carpeted
- Shared driveway
Please call Syed Hasan for more information on 0413 110 722!
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Ingleburn, NSW 2565 priced between $530,000 and $980,000