12/1 Wylie Place Leederville WA 6007
Location, Luxury, Lifestyle!12/1 Wylie Place, Leederville
Step into an inviting open plan with stylish timber-laminate floors, a space that's perfect for a small family or busy young professionals that like to host drinks before hitting the town. Your comfortable living space is large enough for entertaining family and friends and feed onto a cleverly updated, low-maintenance alfresco and outdoor entertaining area with herb and chilli bushes keeping the foodies happy and more than enough space for evening drinks or a BBQ with friends. What makes this backyard unique is the gate opening onto parkland directly behind, meaning there's an infinite amount of space to kick a footy, host the masses, burn off energy on the playground or let the family pet stretch their legs.
Overlooking the dining space is your modern high spec kitchen with European made cabinetry, stainless-steel appliances and stone benchtops with waterfall end. This galley style kitchen and breakfast bar equipped with everything the head chef requires. With plenty of bench space, integrated dishwasher, stylishly tiled splashback and ample storage, cooking will be nothing but a pleasure in your culinary haven.
Make your way up the stairs to three well-lit, comfortable bedrooms with sizeable built-in robes and split system air conditioning, ideal for thriving minds to get a good night's rest or a peaceful escape after a long day on the grind. Your second magnificently renovated bathroom boasts stunning tiling with stylish, low-maintenance black grout, ample storage, soaking tub and premium fittings throughout, perfect for soothing the soul after night out on the town or a hard day's work.
Renovated with contemporary style, ideally located between the beach and the city among Leederville's long list of social options, all nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac overlooking parkland with suburban tranquillity. 12/1 Wylie Place is the best of both worlds, so book in a viewing with Cliff before it gets snapped up by another savvy buyer.
HOME IN BRIEF:
- Recently renovated three-bedroom, two-bathroom townhouse in a quiet cul-de-sac.
- Open plan living that seamlessly combines kitchen, dining and living area opening up to a leafy courtyard with direct park access.
- Stunning kitchen and breakfast bar, with European made cabinetry s-steel European appliances, stone benchtops with waterfall end, integrated dishwasher, ample bench/storage space, tiled splashback.
- Large alfresco with low-maintenance reticulated garden, gate opens onto parkland.
- Three comfortable bedrooms with built-in robes, one with park views.
- Two Super-sleek bathroom with stunning tiling, ample storage and premium fittings.
- Split system air conditioning throughout.
- Purpose built attic storage with ladder
- Two car bays, one undercover.
- 250m to Aranmore Catholic Primary School/High School.
- 400m to Pappagallo restaurant.
- 450m to The Re Store.
- 600m to the Leederville Social Hub.
- 850m to the Mt Hawthorn Cafe and Restaurant Strip.
- 1.6 Kms to Beatty Park Leisure Centre, 5 min bike ride.
- 2.3 Kms to Lake Monger or 5 min bike ride.
- 2.3 Kms to West Leederville Primary School, 8 min bike ride.
- 2.7 kms to Perth Modern School, 20 minutes via public transport.
- 4.7 Kms to the CBD, 15 minute bike ride.
- 9.2 Kms to City Beach, 15 min drive.
- Minutes walk to Leederville and Mt Hawthorn.
Plus much more!
For further information on this property please contact Cliff on 0412 233 072.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?