11D/159 Hector Street Osborne Park WA 6017
Secure Unit11D/159 Hector Street, Osborne Park
A great location providing easy access to Freeway, shops, restaurants and public transport.
- Secure complex with a pedestrian and vehicle gate.
- Free-standing electric stove, grill and oven.
- Split-system air-conditioning in living area.
- Electric storage hot water system.
- Modern kitchen with a washing machine.
- Vinyl flooring and carpet.
- Allocated parking bay.
- Modern bathroom.
- Foxtel point.
(Please call me when attending viewings to allow you into the complex).
Bus: 404, 414 (takes you to Glendalough Train Station) (600 m)
Lake Monger (3.0 km)
Dog Swap Shopping Centre (3.0 km)
Innaloo Shopping Centre (3.0 km)
Leederville (5.0 km)
Subiaco (6.0 km)
Karrinyup Shopping Centre (6.0 km)
Council Rates $1,320 p.a. (approx.)
Water Rates $872 p.a. (approx.)
Strata Levy $503 p.q. (includes water consumption)
Sinking Fund $129 p.q.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?