11a Chelmsford Street Kootingal 2352 NSW
IMPRESSIVE FAMILY LIVING, PLUS MORE!
This immaculately presented brick and tile four bedroom home meets the needs of the growing family and is sure to impress.
Embracing easy care living with open plan kitchen, dining and family opening onto the alfresco and overlooking the vast child and pet friendly 1857m2 parcel of land.
Impressive huge colorbond shed with power, every man's dream, adjoining extra car parking or added space for undercover entertaining. Boasting a sealed low maintenance tar drive-way.
Set in the small village of Kootingal just a short 15minutes from Tamworth and offering all daily services, a Supermarket, Butchers, School, Swimming Pool, Bowling club and Chinese Restaurant are just some of the many conveniences.
This home is a must to inspect, you certainly won't be disappointed!
- Master bedroom with walk in robe
- Ensuite with sizeable vanity and substantial shower
- All bedrooms include built-in wardrobes
- Large 3-way bathroom, deep bath and spacious shower
- Expansive open plan kitchen/dining
- Cosy woodfire
- Split system
- Generous car accommodation
- Easy care enclosed 1857m2 block, plenty of room for swimming pool
- Two rainwater tanks
- Tar drive-way
- Conveniently located close to all amenities
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Kootingal, NSW 2352 priced between $300,000 and $560,000